South Derbyshire District in the County of Derby
Clerk- Richard Smith
Hartshorne Parish Council
PO Box 8243
Mob 07561 446 325
The next meeting of the Parish Council will
be Monday 9 January 2017 starting at 7.00 pm at the Kendricks Close, Hartshorne.
- At the start of the meeting
a period will be made available for members of the public to ask questions
or submit comments to the Parish Councillors.
- If the Police Liaison
Officer, a County Councillor or District Councillor is in attendance,
members will be given the opportunity to raise any relevant matters.
NON –EXEMPT INFORMATION
Any Member to declare an interest.
- To receive apologies for
- To confirm the Minutes of the Meeting of the Council held on 12
- Police Matters
- Matters Arising
- Highways, Pavements and Public Footpaths
- Recreation Grounds and Allotments
- Report from Outside Bodies
- Planning Matters
- Finance and Administration